Favorite classic rocker(s):
ZZ Top and Def Leppard. One of these days I want to see ZZ Top before they get too old, or die, or I die!
Classic rock song I turn up the loudest:
Frankenstein instrumental. I use that as a loud "speaker test" song.
Favorite cocktail or beer:
I still like wine coolers that taste sugary like Kool-Aid...so easy to drink too many of those.
Favorite SNL skit of all-time:
Colts quarterback Peyton Manning dancing goofy during a locker room skit when he hosted the show in late 2007.
Favorite dude movie:
Two Lane Blacktop. It has an orange Pontiac GTO Judge in it.
Favorite chick movie:
Pretty Woman with Julia Roberts? She played a hooker.
Somehow that amuses me.
Celebrity I wish would go away:
I want "stupid addicted Britney" to go away.
I want my "sexy Britney" back!
Best local restaurant:
Anderson's Real Hacienda restaurant downtown. The people there are fun and the food is real good. Eat at their outdoor tables in the summer.
On Saturday night, you'll find me...:
Driving my white '68 GTO to a distant drive-in movie theater. I'm attempting to visit all 21 of Indiana's remaining drive-ins in my old car, doing photos for the website http://UltimateGTO.com.
And this is more SEAN SPENCE info from a recent Facebook feature...
1. My musical tastes range from familar Classic Rock's Foreigner tunes, to The Horrorpops with their awesome twangy and rank tune "Psycho Bitches Out Of Hell", and even the explicit Run DMC song "Proud To Be Black" (Y'all).
2. After my weekly Sunday show, I return home at noon to do the exciting task of mowing my yard.
3. When I am asleep, I can dream that I know I am asleep, wake myself in my dream, but I'm still asleep dreaming I'm awake.
4. If a device has batteries, I'm taking it all apart to see how it works inside.
5. I want an ant farm for Christmas. It is fascinating to alter their domain slightly and see how they react.
6. I kick myself for never having seen young Van Halen live in concert back in the 80's. Damn!
7. When telemarketers call my house, I have a fun time torturing them, keeping them on the phone as loooong as possible.
8. For 20 years, I've been exchanging home-made comedy tapes with my friend Steve. We record parodies of other radio stations mostly.
9. Cake? Yeah, I can bake a cake. Don't look at me funny for that.
10. I seldom vacation in the same place twice. Any time off from your normal routine should be a different travel adventure, not more of the same familiar surroundings.